Portfolio of shareholdings
The Bolloré Group manages a portfolio of shareholdings about 5 billion euros at end 2015. It owns shareholdings in the communication sector (Vivendi), as well as in Mediobanca, Vallourec, Generali and Socfin Group. It also owns various agricultural assets.
- 14.4% of Vivendi at end 2015, world leader in the music with Universal Music Group. It is also present in television (Canal+ group), the french leader in pay-TV.
- 7.9% of Mediobanca, one of the major Italian banks;
- 1.5% of Vallourec, the world's leading manufacturer of non-welded steel tubes.
- 21.4% of Bigben Interactive, one of the European leaders in the design and supply of video game console accessories;
- 9.6% in Gaumont, one of the foremost production and distribution companies in French cinema;
The Bolloré Group is a shareholder in the Socfin Group (38.8%), one of the biggest independent plantation owners in the world.
Socfin manages some 187,000 hectares of plantations (largely oil palm and rubber trees) in Africa and Asia.
It also has three farms in the USA, representing nearly 3,000 hectares including 600 hectares of pine plantations.
The Group also owns and operates several wine-growing estates in the South of France, in the Côte de Provence appellation region including Domaine de la Croix (area classified) and Domaine de la Bastide Blanche, covering a total area of 242 hectares, 116 hectares of which with wine-growing rights, producing around 600 thousand bottles per year.